Electrospinning Product Manager
Nanoscience Instruments is expanding its applications team and looking for a scientist to fill the role of electrospinning product manager. This exciting position will focus on the usage and applications of electrospinning and electrospraying techniques to synthesize nanofibers and nanoparticles. The position is a highly technical one, requiring the expertise in developing customer specific applications and demonstrating the fabrication technique. Routine interaction with customers and potential customers will require excellent verbal and writing skills, and a friendly, personable demeanor.
The product manager will play a critical role in interfacing between sales, marketing and our customers. The job will be responsible for supporting the sales process as the technical expert for electrospinning and electrospraying products.
- Perform product demonstrations in person
- Perform online product demonstrations, perform application analysis and synthesize sample material for customer evaluation
- Works with sales team to meet goals for product sales
- Works with marketing to develop marketing strategy for electrospinning/spraying products
- Develop expertise in key applications supporting product
- Analyze product material (SEM, optical microscopy) for marketing, applications, and customer support
- Responsible for installation and training on products
- Advanced degree in Chemical Engineering, Materials Science, Materials Engineering, or related field
- Experience & proficiency with Nanofiber synthesis and Electrospraying techniques
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally to factory in Spain
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Location: Phoenix, AZ
To be considered for this job: your intro letter or message must explain your experience and how it relates to the job requirements above. This must include the scope of your expertise, the systems/models used, and your application/research. If you leave this out, your resume will not be reviewed.
To apply: Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
More information on BioInicia Electrospinners and Electrosprayers.