Technical Marketing Manager
The marketing manager will develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives. We are looking for an energetic, creative person with a science background to help us grow our organization.
Marketing at Nanoscience Instruments is a unique opportunity for a scientist who is driven by creativity and the need to communicate. You will be closely working with our applications team, our regional sales managers, our service department, our various instrument manufacturers around the world, and our top management. You'll be creatively positioning many different scientific technologies in a very wide range of markets - from exciting new basic research to quality control, failure analysis, education, and more.
You'll be working with powerful tools to promote Nanoscience Instruments' products. We use new, creative strategies for promotion as well as more conventional techniques.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional activities
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products
- Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information
- Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products
- Expand and develop marketing platforms: electronic, print, conferences, etc.
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results
- Determine and manage the marketing budget
- Deliver marketing activity within agreed budget
- Create marketing presentations
- Collaborate with the sales & applications teams
Education and Experience
- Technical background with a degree in science or engineering
- Experience with scientific instrumentation sales and/or marketing
- Experience in all aspects of developing and managing marketing strategies
- Experience with online marketing, including SEO, web analytics, social media
- Relevant product and industry knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Formal presentation skills
- Organization and planning
- Strategic thinking
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com for consideration.
Location: Phoenix, AZ office