Material Characterization Application Scientist
Nanoscience Instruments is expanding its application team and looking for a scientist to fill the role of material characterization product manager. This exciting position will focus on the usage and applications of various instrumentation in material science. The position is a highly technical one, requiring the expertise in demonstrating and using various techniques. Additionally, routine interaction with customers and potential customers will require excellent verbal and writing skills, and a friendly, personable demeanor.
The product manager will play a critical role in interfacing between sales, marketing and our customers. The job will be responsible for supporting the sales process as the technical expert for nanoindentation and material characterization products.
- Perform product demonstrations at application lab or at customer sites.
- Perform online product demonstrations, perform sample analysis and provide sample analysis reports
- Works with sales team to meet goals for product sales
- Works with marketing to develop marketing strategy for nanoindentation products
- Develop expertise in key applications supporting product
- Advanced degree in Materials Science, Materials Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related field
- Experience & proficiency with nanoindentation (Required and non-negotiable)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Location: Phoenix, AZ
To apply: Send your resume to email@example.com and in your cover letter explain your experience with nanoindentation