The traxSTM is a portable, all-in-one STM to image conductive samples
The traxSTM fits into advanced labs for physics, chemistry, engineering and general nanotechnology introduction. High schools, community colleges, and universities use the system for classroom instruction and teaching laboratories.
- Portable and compact: Easy to install with a small footprint
- Quick atomic resolution on a table: No need for expensive vibration isolation
- Easy to use: Ideal for nanotechnology education and outreach
- Accessible sample stage and scanning tip: Quick exchange of tip and sample
- Low operating voltage: Safe for all users
The traxSTM is the ideal scanning tunneling microscope for an introduction to nanoscience. The traxSTM integrates control electronics with the scanner, which reduces the footprint and overall size of the system. Our traxSTM is an all-in-one instrument that is easy to use anywhere.
Get atomic resolution in minutes with the traxSTM. This all-in-one scanning tunneling microscope has simple handling with reliable operation. The controller and scan head are integrated in a single device. The STM has low cost consumables – cut your own tips & start imaging atoms!