Job Status: Full-Time
Location: Phoenix, AZ
To Apply: Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and explain your experience in a cover letter.
The Marketing Communications/Graphic Design Assistant will be responsible for creative asset design development which will be used in social media, website, print-ready brochures & newsletters, and videos. Additional responsibilities include the coordination of other marketing-related duties and sales support projects.
You will be collaborating with internal and external partners to develop assets from creative ideation to final production, meeting the agreed upon timelines and budget parameters.
We need someone that is Strategic, Digital, and enjoys Technical Product Marketing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and create assets for external event environment (trade show booth graphics, pop-up banners, etc.) which supports marketing/sales events
- Responsible for selection and suggestion of cost effective materials, hardware, etc.
- Research and knowledge of latest trends in the digital and print media
- Manage communication with internal and external partners to ensure cohesive messaging for all events or Marketing driven collateral
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external vendors
- BA Degree in Graphic Design or related field preferred
- 2-4 years in a creative role
- High proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, including: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Premiere
- Knowledge of Offset printing and finishes
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word & Excel
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Organized and efficient, paying close attention to details while handling multiple tasks
- Sense of urgency and ability to handle tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Social and Digital Media savvy
- Web design & backend a plus