The JOLT is a high-performance, and budget-friendly cathodoluminescence (CL) detection system. The JOLT offers two variations of cathodoluminescence (CL) detection: a panchromatic version and an RGB color version. The JOLT can be mounted on any Scanning Electron Microscope with a free EDS port, and is controlled by an external control panel in combination with SEM control computer.
This refined and novel detector is highly suitable for CL measurements on samples in geology (semiconductor) materials science, ceramics, and other applications.
The JOLT offers:
- EDS port mounting, fixed design
- State-of-the-art MPPC detectors
- Panchromatic and RGB version
- Signal goes directly to SEM: No extra computer needed
- Control panel forgaincontrol andRGB selection
JOLT an affordable and easy-to-use CL detection solution
- Two versions: Panchromatic CL detection and RGB CL detection
- Easy installation, user-friendly operation
- No alignment needed
- Mounted on single port
- External control panel for image optimisation and signal controls
- Compatible with all SEM models
- Works in combination with other detectors