SECOM for Integrated CLEM
SECOM integrated CLEM system
The SECOM delivers speed and accuracy for CLEM research that has never been possible. Seamlessly integrating with your high resolution scanning electron microscope (SEM), the SECOM correlates data between electron and light microscopes in seconds. With the click of a button, datasets are overlaid with greater than 50 nm correlation accuracy achieving reproducible and non-biased results.
The SECOM from Delmic offers:
- Seamless Integration with your SEM: Compatible with all major brands of SEM’s
- 50 nm Correlation Accuracy: Using a proprietary technique, datasets are overlaid in seconds
- Automated Alignment procedure: Direct imaging in the desired location
- High Quality Light Microscope: High NA objectives compatible with air, water, and oil based experiments
- Multiple Fluorescence Channels: Four standard channels with option to add customized wavelengths
- Super Resolution Capability: Equipped with STORM microscopy yielding 20 nm resolution (optional)
Nanoscience Instruments is proud to partner with Delmic, offering innovative correlative light and electron microscopy solutions. We strive to offer our customers integrated systems that offer superior performance and user friendliness.