The Cheetah 1800 MPX3RX is powered by the latest Medipix3 technology. Featuring dead-time free operation and single electron sensitivity, researchers can be sure that every electron is counted with noise free data acquisition. The Medipix3 was designed for continuous read/write mode read out speed of 1,800 frames per second with 12 bits counter depth on a 512X512 pixel frame.
The Cheetah 1800 MPX3RX the ideal detector for applications which require high spectral capabilities and high frame rates.
Benefits of the Cheetah 1800 MPX3RX
- Noise free data acquisition
- High-signal to noise ratio
- Zero-deadtime, no loss counting
- 2000 frames per second with 12 bits counter depth
- Mounting options: side (retractable) and bottom (fixed)