Multi-channel Potentiostats / Battery Cyclers
Innovative solutions for electrochemical research
- Designed for battery/fuel cell testing
- 8-channel Potentiostat/Galvanostat/ZRA
- 19″ rack-mountable housing
- Up to 128 channels/rack
- Affordable high-spec electrochemical test system
- Each channel: Dedicated embedded FRA/EIS
- 3 variations with differing current compliance
The OctoStat is designed for applications where multiple cells are operated in parallel for long periods of time, such as battery/fuel cell testing, electrode development, biotechnology, and corrosion.
The OctoStat offers a complete package. The hardware includes a built-in dedicated Frequency Response Analyser for each channel, low current measurement possibility down to 100pA full-scale with fA resolution, and an analog measurement channel for secondary signals such as temperature. All measurement and data processing software is included.
The maximum current or potential of the instrument can be defined by the operator. Thus valuable samples may be protected, and unsafe situations prevented.
Data security & Connection
The OctoStat is equipped with an integrated DataSecure module:
- Data is stored onboard independently of the computer.
- Connection of multiple PCs is possible.
- Automatic current range selection: 10nA to 100mA/10A
- Automatic variable noise filter and potentiostat/galvanostat stability settings
- Simultaneous acquisition of current/potential and peripheral analog signal
- Real-time data display up to 500 pnts/s
- Minimum interval time: 10µs (0.125µs resolution)
- Result optimization by automated tuned filters, gain amplifiers and DC-subtraction
The OctoStat is controlled via Ivium’s own software, IviumSoft. This versatile, yet intuitive software, allows instrument control, data management, and analysis, etc. The OctoStat can also be controlled from LabVIEWTM, C++, Delphi, etc. A full suite of software is included as a standard with each instrument.
- Control of separate channels individually
- All channels simultaneously
- Synchronous start
- Data from different channels plotted individually or in 1 single graph