Single Channel Potentiostats
Innovative solutions for electrochemical research
- Available in ±30mA/±10V, ±800mA/±10V, ±250mA/±20V, ±30mA/±100V configuration
- FRA/EIS: 10µHz – 3MHz
The CompactStat.h is a truly portable yet powerful potentiostat that has ±30mA / ±10V compliance and an integrated impedance analyzer up to 3MHz.
Multiple analog and digital input & output ports are available for monitoring and control of peripheral equipment. This functionality is fully integrated in the software.
The CompactStat.h can be expanded with a wide variety of options and modules, including a Bipotentiostat, True Linear Scan generator, various power boosters, and multiplexer.
Automatic current range selection: 1pA to 1A/1mV to 10V
- Automatic variable noise filter and potentiostat/galvanostat stability settings
- Simultaneous acquisition of current/potential and up to 8 peripheral analog signals
- Real-time data display up to 500 pnts/s. Acquisition up to 100,000 pnts/s is stored in instrument memory
- Applicable scan rates: 1µV/s to 10,000V/s
- Minimum interval time: 10µs (0.125µs resolution)
- Result optimization by automated tuned filters, gain amplifiers and dc-subtraction
The CompactStat.h is controlled via Ivium’s own IviumSoft. This versatile, yet intuitive software package allows instrument control, data management, and analysis, peripheral instrument control, etc. IviumSoft can also interface with and be controlled from LabVIEWTM, C++, Delphi, etc. A full suite of IviumSoft is included with each instrument as standard.