Single Channel Potentiostats
Innovative solutions for electrochemical research
- Integrated high-performance frequency response analyzer
- Complete electrochemical system
- Available in ±5A/±10V or ±2A/±50V configuration
- FRA/EIS: 10µHz to 8MHz
Wide application range:
The IviumStat.h is well suited for applications requiring a wide dynamic range, such as battery testing, corrosion measurements, and electrochemical research applications. It has a high power of ±5A and low current ranges, down to 1pA full scale.
The IviumStat.h offers a complete package, all the standard electrochemical techniques are included. The IviumStat.h also has an integrated high-performance Frequency Response Analyser for EIS measurements from 10µHz to 8MHz. All measurement and data processing software is included (for Windows-based PCs).
The maximum current or potential of the instrument can be defined by the operator. Thus valuable samples may be protected, and unsafe situations prevented.
Multiple analog and digital input & output ports are available for monitoring & control of peripheral equipment. This functionality is fully integrated into the software.
The IviumStat.h can be expanded with various options and modules, including a Bipotentiostat, True Linear Scan generator, various power boosters, and multiplexer.
- Automatic current range selection: 1pA to 10A/1mV to 10V (50V)
- Automatic variable noise filter and potentiostat/galvanostat stability settings
- Simultaneous acquisition of current/potential and up to 8 peripheral analog signals
- Real-time data display up to 500 pnts/s. Acquisition up to 100,000 pnts/s is stored in instrument memory
- Applicable scan rates: 1µV/s to 10,000V/s
- Minimum interval time: 10µs (0.125µs resolution)
- Result optimization by automated tuned filters, gain amplifiers and DC-subtraction
The IviumStat.h is controlled via Ivium’s own IviumSoft. This versatile, yet intuitive software, allows instrument control, data management and analysis, peripheral instrument control, etc. IviumSoft can also interface with and be controlled from LabVIEWTM, C++, Delphi, etc. A full suite of IviumSoft is included as standard with each instrument.