Single Channel Potentiostats
Innovative solutions for electrochemical research
- Low-cost & versatile solution
- Available in either DC or EIS configurations
- Compliance: ±100mA/±21V
- Optional FRA/EIS: 10µHz to 250kHz
- Optional True Linear Scan generator
The Vertex.One is an all-around potentiostat/galvanostat/ZRA with optional FRA/EIS. Its low cost and wide specifications result in a versatile single-channel instrument, and multiple instruments are an attractive alternative to a multi-channel solution. The Vertex.One is capable of all standard electrochemical techniques and includes a complete suite of IviumSoft control and data processing software (for Windows-based PCs).
Wide application range
The robust design, the wide specification range, the floating operation, and the availability of a wide range of electrochemical techniques makes the Vertex.One ideal for many applications, including:
- basic electrochemistry
The Vertex.One is supplied either as the DC version (Vertex.One.DC) which is capable of all standard DC techniques or as the EIS version (Vertex.One.EIS) which has added FRA/EIS capability. The DC version can be upgraded to include FRA/EIS capability at a later date. The instrument can also be expanded with an integrated True Linear Scan module (contact Ivium/your local distributor for details).
- Automatic current range selection over all available current ranges
- Automatic variable noise filter and potentiostat/galvanostat stability settings
- Simultaneous acquisition of current/potential and peripheral signals
- Real-time data display up to 500 pnts/s. Acquisition up to 300,000 pnts/s is stored in instrument memory
- Applicable scanrates: 1µV/s to 10,000V/s
- Minimum interval time: 10µs (0.125µs resolution)
- Result optimization by automated tuned filters, gain amplifiers and DC-subtraction
- User-selectable floating operation
The Vertex.One is controlled via Ivium’s own IviumSoft. This versatile, yet intuitive software allows instrument control, data management and analysis, peripheral instrument control, etc. IviumSoft can also interface with and be controlled from LabVIEWTM, C++, Delphi, etc. A full suite of IviumSoft is included as standard with each instrument.