Tensile Sample Holder for Phenom XL
Tensile testing is an important method of understanding the mechanical properties of materials. Once a material is pulled until failure, it is often analyzed in an SEM. These two steps can be combined using the tensile sample holder for the Phenom XL desktop SEM, the only in-situ tensile tester available for a desktop platform.
Applications for the Tensile Sample Holder:
- To determine batch quality
- To determine manufacturing consistency
- To aid in the design process
- To reduce material costs and achieve lean manufacturing goals
- To ensure compliance with international and industry standards.
There are many industrial applications in aerospace and automotive industry, packaging/paper industry or even in the area of pharmaceuticals.