We invite you to join Nanoscience Instruments for a QSense Training Course on November 13-14, 2019 at Nanoscience Instruments’ headquarters in Phoenix, Arizona.
Don’t miss this opportunity to gain valuable insight, tips and tricks from course instructors with decades of QCM experience.
Brief course overview:
- Theory behind QCM-D technology
- How this technology is applied in different fields of research
- Several hands-on sessions
- Learn how to use the instrument and design experiments
- Data analysis in Dfind software
- Learn how to interpret data and extract as much information as possible
Download Flyer for more information, including a detailed agenda, hotel recommendation and more.
Participants are advised to bring their PC laptops for data analysis.
The course registration fee is $1,200 for academic or government and $1,900 for industry. This fee may have been prepaid/included with your system purchase. To verify your payment status, request a quotation, make payment, or if you have any other questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (480) 758-5400.
Please pre-register by submitting the form below. A Nanoscience Instruments representative will contact you within a few days with further information.
Registration is on a first come first serve basis and is required so that we may prepare the training materials.