We invite you to join Nanoscience Instruments on June 4th – 6th at New Jersey Center for Biomaterials, Rutgers University, NJ for a QSense Workshop & Training.
The free workshop on June 4th with the theme “Quantifying Nanoscale Interactions At Surfaces” will feature:
- Invited talks from the wide range of applications including in the fields of biomaterials, pharmaceuticals, material science, polymers, etc.
- QSense instrument demonstrations
- A complementary lunch for all participants
This is a great opportunity to meet, share and network with other QSense users in different fields of scientific research.
The training courses on June 5th – June 6th will provide hands-on training of the QSense instrument and QCM-D analysis, a basic level overview of the QCM-D technology and related routine applications.
You will gain hands-on experience you need to operate the Biolin Scientific QSense instrument and how to interpret the data for your application. QSense methods and protocols will be reviewed and used throughout the course.
Workshop and Training space is limited, registration is on first come first serve basis and is required so that we may prepare for lunch and training materials. Please note that there is a fee for the training course and a representative from Nanoscience Instruments will contact you for payment.
8:00 – 10:00: Welcome, registration, and opening remarks
10:00 – 12:00: Speaker
12:00 – 1:00: Lunch
1:00 – 2:00: Speaker
2:00 – 3:00: Speaker
3:00 – 4:00: Demonstrations
The course contains:
- Theory behind QCM-D technology and how the technology is applied in different fields of research and industrial applications
- Several hands-on sessions where you will learn how to handle the instrument and how to design experiments to get the most out of the runs
- Data analysis in Dfind software; Learn how to interpret data and extract as much information as possible
Participants are advised to bring their PC laptops for data analysis.
The per-registrant course fee is $1,200 for those in academic or government labs and $1,900 for industry. For some customers, the fee is prepaid/included with their system purchase. A representative from Nanoscience Instruments will contact you to arrange for payment. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 480.758.5400.