Think that a Desktop SEM isn’t powerful? Think again!
Join us for an overview of The Phenom XL Desktop SEM. The Phenom XL combines the largest stage and the best EDS performance available on a desktop platform so you can bring SEM into your own lab. The webinar will cover the following features of this instrument:
- Automatic image stitching for creating high resolution images of large areas
- Fast EDS mapping with exceptional quantification
- Performance advantages of the high-brightness, long-lifetime Cerium Hexaboride source
- Mineral-specific image colorization using the high-sensitivity backscattered electron detector (BSD)
- Premium image acquisition and resolution at the fraction of the cost
Learn why the Phenom is the best-selling SEM in the world! Join us for a free 40-minute webinar on Tuesday, November 20th.
Date: Tuesday, November 20th
Time: 11:00 – 12:00 AM EST (8:00 – 9:00 AM PST)
Presenter: Dr. David Marchand
Nanoscience Instruments, Inc.