The Phenom XL Desktop SEM combines the largest stage and the best EDS performance available on a desktop platform so you can bring SEM into your own lab. The webinar covers the following features of this instrument:
- Automatic image stitching for creating high resolution images of large areas
- Fast EDS mapping with exceptional quantification
- Performance advantages of the high-brightness, long-lifetime Cerium Hexaboride source
- Mineral-specific image colorization using the high-sensitivity backscattered electron detector (BSD)
- Premium image acquisition and resolution at the fraction of the cost
Presenter: Dr. David Marchand
Nanoscience Instruments, Inc.