Multi-channel Potentiostats / Battery Cyclers
Innovative solutions for electrochemical research
- Designed for battery/fuel cell testing
- Multi-channel battery test system
- Available in multiple configurations: (±30mA/±10V), (±200mA/±10V), (±3A/±5V)
- Optional FRA/EIS: 10µHz-20kHz on each channel for simultaneous testing
- 19″ rack-mountable housing
- Low-cost-per-channel battery test solution
Dedicated battery test system
The IviCycle is designed to be your perfect partner for high channel-count battery applications. The IviCycle offers a low-cost-per-channel, high-volume testing solution and extensive data storage capability.
The IviCycle is a multi-channel test system with optional impedance capability. The channels are divided over 4 modules. It is possible to mix and match different IviCycle modules to create the desired number of channels with varying compliance.
The modules are available either as a DC version (no EIS), or as an EIS version with impedance capability on each of the channels. This means that simultaneous/parallel impedance measurements are possible on all channels. The IviCycle has an integrated DataSecure module that stores all data for each channel completely independently from the computer. This ensures that if there is a communication loss or a computer crash/update, the measurement will continue and data will not be lost. This provides peace of mind for long-duration, high-throughput testing. The IviCycle unit is built into a 19inch rack mountable housing for easy incorporation into existing storage racks or as a stand-alone bench-top multi-channel system.
The maximum current or potential of the instrument can be defined by the operator. Thus valuable samples may be protected, and unsafe situations prevented.
Data security & Connection
The IviCycle is equipped with an integrated DataSecure module:
- Data is stored onboard independently of the computer.
- Connection of multiple PCs is possible
The IviCycle is controlled via Ivium’s own software, IviumSoft. This versatile, yet intuitive software, allows instrument control, data management, and analysis, etc. The IviCycle can also be controlled from LabVIEWTM, C++, Delphi, etc. A full suite of software is included as a standard with each instrument.
- Control of separate channels individually
- All channels simultaneously
- Synchronous start
- Data from different channels plotted individually or in 1 single graph