The IviCycle is designed to be your perfect partner for high channel-count battery applications. The IviCycle offers a low-cost-per-channel, high-volume testing solution and extensive data storage capability.
The IviCycle is a multi-channel test system with optional impedance capability. The channels are divided over 4 modules. It is possible to mix and match different IviCycle modules to create the desired number of channels with varying compliance.
The modules are available either as a DC version (no EIS), or as an EIS version with impedance capability on each of the channels. This means that simultaneous/parallel impedance measurements are possible on all channels. The IviCycle has an integrated DataSecure module that stores all data for each channel completely independently from the computer. This ensures that if there is a communication loss or a computer crash/update, the measurement will continue and data will not be lost. This provides peace of mind for long-duration, high-throughput testing. The IviCycle unit is built into a 19 inch rack mountable housing for easy incorporation into existing storage racks or as a stand-alone bench-top multi-channel system
- Designed for battery/fuel cell testing
- Multi-channel battery test system
- Available in multiple configurations: (±30 mA / ±10 V), (±200 mA / ±10 V), (±3 A / ±5 V)
- Optional FRA/EIS: 10 µHz -20 kHz on each channel for simultaneous testing
- 19″ rack-mountable housing
- Low-cost-per-channel battery test solution
Talk to an Electrochemical Expert Today!
The maximum current or potential of the instrument can be defined by the operator. Thus valuable samples may be protected, and unsafe situations prevented.
Data security & Connection
The IviCycle is equipped with an integrated DataSecure module:
- Data is stored onboard independently of the computer.
- Connection of multiple PCs is possible