The Ivium Rotating Ring Disk Electrode (RRDE) is designed for hydrodynamic electrochemical applications in combination with a potentiostat. It can be used for both disk (RDE: Rotating Disk Electrode) and ring-disk (RRDE: Rotating Ring Disk Electrode) measurements. The combination with Ivium (bi-) potentiostats is recommended as the control is fully integrated in IviumSoft. However, the IviumRRDE can be used with any other suitable potentiostat.
The rotation speed can be controlled with up/down buttons on the front panel of the control box, or from an external analog signal. The applied and measured rotation speeds are also displayed on the front panel.
- Rotation range: 100-10,000 rpm
- Applied resolution: 1 rpm
- Measured accuracy: 0.02 rpm (averaged and settled)
- Rotation stability: <1% (within 1 second)
- Analog control: 1 rpm/mV or 2.5 rpm/mV , via BNC connector
- Electrode contacts: 4 x 4mm banana sockets
- Operating temperature: 10 to 40 °C
A range of electrodes and cells are available for use with the IviumRRDE. Contact us below for information.