Spinbox Knowledge base
– Tech Note –
Electrospinning is a versatile and promising technique for fabricating…
– App Note –
What if you could quickly and easily customize the…
Ideal for proof-of-concept of new materials and formulations. Its wide range of capabilities and exceptional reliability allows scientists to efficiently prototype and optimize their concepts.
Control 7+ parameters for nanofiber or nanoparticle development.
Compact & Ergonomic Design
Designed to fit in small laboratory spaces with built-in critical safety features.
This equipment not only offers the basic essentials to create electrosprayed particles and electrospun fibers, but it also offers a chemically resistant cabinet and multiple features to obtain aligned fibers, core-shell particles or fibers, ability to increase uniformity and production, among many other capabilities. As compared to home-built systems, this unit also offers the advantage of a passive exhaust system to remove gas solvents from both processes allowing the user to maximize their fume hood workspace. With the capability to work in horizontal or vertical spinning configurations, this unit offers flexibility for all of your application needs.
- Designed to fit in small laboratory spaces
- Ergonomic design
- Easy to use
- Flexible configurations to meet your needs
Talk to an Instrumentation Specialist Today!
Standard Product Features
- Small-scale production for concept development
- Modular control for user flexibility
- High voltage power supply (0 to +30 kV)
- Solution dispensed through syringe pumps or pressurized vessels
- Variable target distance (manual, emitter to collector)
- Safety shut-off switches in access doors
- Passive exhaust system
Optional Upgradeable Features
- Adjustable negative high voltage power supply to improve sample deposition (-10 to 0 kV)
- Up to three syringe pumps for coaxial or triaxial processing
- Taylor cone visualization system
- Rotating collector (disk, drum, mandrel)
- Scanning emitter motion to improve thickness distribution
Videos & Demos
Spinbox Videos & demos
See Available Configurations
Spinbox Kit Options
Choose from three preconfigured Spinbox kits to best suit your application:
Basic Spinbox Kit
Enter the world of professional electrospinning and electrospraying instruments with this easy-to-use kit that prioritizes reliability and safety.
Intermediate Spinbox Kit
All the benefits of the Basic Kit, plus a rotating drum collector system for generating aligned fibers. Updateable at any point with plug-and-play accessories.
Advanced Spinbox Kit
Generate complex samples like core-shell and tubular structures with higher throughput and better homogeneity thanks to needle translation.