Job Openings at Nanoscience Instruments
We are looking for energetic people interested in science, new technology, and working with a small team of like-minded people. Contact our HR representative Lynnette at email@example.com for more information on these positions. Please include a cover letter detailing how you are uniquely suited for the open position. A resume without such a cover letter will not be considered. Thank you for your interest in a career with Nanoscience Instruments!
Current Career Opportunities
- Office Manager / Sales Assistant (Alexandria, VA)
- Technical Support Team Manager (Phoenix, AZ)
- Field Service Engineer (Phoenix, AZ)
- Supply Chain Logistics Coordinator (Phoenix, AZ)
- Electron Microscopy Applications Scientist (Phoenix, AZ)
- Web Developer/Designer (Phoenix, AZ)
- Surface Science Applications Scientist (Alexandria, VA)
- Nanomaterials Scientist (Phoenix, AZ)
- Analytical Laboratory Technician (Phoenix, AZ)
- Field Service Engineer (Alexandria, VA)
- Scientific Instrumentation Technician (Phoenix, AZ)
Arizona State University Students
Are you interested in a part-time job working with our applications team and using sophisticated lab instrumentation (including SEMs, Electrospinning systems, Optical and Force Tensiometers, and more) or working with our Service Team (e.g. repairing SEMs, documentation)?
Or maybe you’re interested in technical marketing and scientific business development?
Are you looking for a part-time job that might turn into full-time employment after graduation?
Please send your resume and cover letter explaining your experience, goals, and interests. Note that you must be currently enrolled in a 4-year engineering or science program.