Small footprint (<600g) and low power consumption. The instrument can be operated via the USB port from a PC without additional power supply. In combination with a laptop computer, the Ivium CompactStat.h provides a truly mobile electrochemical measurement station for corrosion and analytical applications.
Ultra High Resolution
Industry-leading 24-bit resolution on the measurement of current and voltage
Lightweight and Portable
A truly mobile, USB-powered electrochemical measurement system
Automatic current range selection: 1pA to 1A/1mV to 10V
- Automatic variable noise filter and potentiostat/galvanostat stability settings
- Simultaneous acquisition of current/potential and up to 8 peripheral analog signals
- Real-time data display up to 500 pnts/s. Acquisition up to 100,000 pnts/s is stored in instrument memory
- Applicable scan rates: 1µV/s to 10,000V/s
- Minimum interval time: 10µs (0.125µs resolution)
- Result optimization by automated tuned filters, gain amplifiers and dc-subtraction
- EIS Frequency Range: 10µHz – 3 MHz
Talk to an Electrochemical Expert Today!
Multiple analog and digital input & output ports are available for monitoring and control of peripheral equipment. This functionality is fully integrated in the software.
The CompactStat.h can be expanded with a wide variety of options and modules, including a Bipotentiostat, True Linear Scan generator, various power boosters, and multiplexer.
Low Noise and galvanic isolation
The instrument is electrically isolated from power lines and PC. It has superior noise immunity, and is capable of determining very small signals, essential for applications such as nanotechnology. The CompactStat.h may also be applied in situations where the sample should be disconnected from a common ground (floating).