The Vertex range of potentiostat/galvanostat/ZRA with optional FRA/EIS offer a broad span of products to suit most interests. A complete suite of IviumSoft control and data processing software is included as standard (for Windows-based PCs).
The robust design, the variety of available power configurations, the floating operation, and the availability of a wide range of electrochemical techniques makes the Vertex ideal for many applications, including:
- routine electrochemistry and analysis
- batteries and fuel cells – corrosion
Talk to an Electrochemical Expert Today!
All products in the Vertex range can optionally be expanded with a True Linear Scan module and/or FRA/EIS capability. The Vertex.100mA, Vertex.1A, Vertex.5A, Vertex.20V(1A), and Vertex.50V models are also available with optional Bipotentiostat (ex-Factory and not upgradable in the field). Next to these, the Vertex range is compatible with other Ivium options and modules, such as the HiMUX and CIM, and several Ivium boosters for higher power requirements.
- Automatic current range selection over all available current ranges
- Automatic variable noise filter and potentiostat/galvanostat stability settings
- Simultaneous acquisition of current/potential and peripheral signals
- Real-time data display up to 500 pnts/s. Acquisition of up to 300,000 pnts/s is stored in instrument memory
- Applicable scan rates: 1µV/s to 10,000V/s
- Minimum interval time: 3.33µs (0.125µs resolution)
- Result optimization by automated tuned filters, gain amplifiers and DC-subtraction
- User-selectable floating operation