- Scan range: ±30mA/±10V
- FRA/EIS: 10µHz-1MHz
- Size: 16 x 6.7 x 1.9cm
- Weight: 300g
The pocketSTAT2 is a portable potentiostat/galvanostat/ZRA with integrated FRA/EIS, and has the size and weight of a smart phone. It is controlled via a USB connection from any netbook, laptop or PC that is Windows operated.
Lightweight & Handheld
The PocketSTAT2 has the size and weight of a smart phone and is connected via USB
The pocketSTAT2 has a housing made of strong, yet lightweight aluminium.
- Automatic current range selection: 100 pA to 10 mA/1 mV to 10 V
- Automatic variable noise filter and potentiostat/galvanostat stability settings
- Real time data up to 500 pnts/s. Acquisition up to 300,000 pnts/s is stored in instrument memory
- Applicable scanrates: 1 µV/s to 10,000 V/s
- Minimum interval time: 3.33 µs (0.125 µs resolution)
- Result optimization by automated tuned filters, gain amplifiers and DC-subtraction
- EIS frequency range 10 µHz – 1 MHz
Talk to an Electrochemical Expert Today!
- Size: 16 x 6.7 x 1.9 cm
- Weight: 300 g
- Scan range: ±10 V/±30 mA
- 4 Electrode connection: WE/CE/RE/S and GND lead
- Max. acquisition rate: 300,000 pnts/s
- Low Noise: The instrument is electrically isolated from power lines and PC. It has superior noise immunity and is capable of determining very small signals, essential for applications such as nanotechnology. The PocketStat2 may also be used in situations where the sample should be disconnected from a common ground (floating).
Available upgrades are the True Linear Scan upgrade and the Low Current Module for the PocketStat2.