Modular Benchtop Unit for Proof-of-Concept on New Materials & Formulations
Ideal for innovation and new concept development of new materials and formulations. Its wide range of capabilities and exceptional reliability allows scientists to prototype and optimize their concepts efficiently and reproducibly.
- Designed to fit in small laboratory spaces
- Ergonomic design
- Easy to use
Enter the world of professional electrospinning and electrospraying instruments with this easy to use kit.
All the benefits of the Basic Kit, plus a rotating drum collector system for generating aligned fibers.
Generate complex samples like core-shell and tubular structures with higher throughput, larger deposition area, and better homogeneity.
This equipment not only offers the basic needs to create electrosprayed particles and electrospun fibers, but it also offers a chemically resistant cabinet and multiple features to obtain aligned fibers, core-shell particles or fibers, ability to increase uniformity and production, among others. As compared to home-built systems, this unit also offers the advantage of a passive exhaust system to remove gas solvents from both processes allowing the user to maximize their fume hood workspace.
Selected Standard Features
- Small-scale production for concept development
- Modular control for user flexibility
- High voltage power supply (0 to +30 kV)
- Solution dispensed through syringe pumps or pressurized vessels
- Variable target distance (emitter to collector)
- Safety shut-off switches in access doors
- Passive exhaust system
Optional Upgradeable Features
- Adjustable negative high voltage power supply to improve sample deposition (-10 to 0 kV)
- Up to three syringe pumps for coaxial or triaxial processing
- Taylor cone visualization system
- Rotating collector (disk, drum, mandrel)
- Scanning emitter motion to improve thickness distrubution
|Maximum sample size (mm)||200 X 314|
|Maximum number of syringe pumps||3|
|Maximum number of needles||5|
|Maximum voltage drop (kV)||40|
|Maximum volume per batch (mL)||420|
|Collector polarity||Optional -10kV|
|Automatable axes||1 (Y)|
|Solvent gas jacket||No|
|Taylor cone visualization camera||Optional|
|Ultraclean cabinet (HEPA/ULPA exhaust filtration)||No|
|Remote ethernet access||No|
|Actively regulated exhaust||No|
|Relative humidity & temperature conditioning||No|
|Dimensions, W x D x H (cm)||50 x 55 x 52|
|More info||Compare with all Fluidnatek models|