The SECOM delivers speed and accuracy for CLEM research that has never been possible. Seamlessly integrating with your high-resolution scanning electron microscope (SEM), the SECOM correlates data between electron and light microscopes in seconds. With the click of a button, datasets are overlaid with greater than 50 nm correlation accuracy achieving reproducible and non-biased results.
The SECOM from Delmic offers
- Seamless Integration with your SEM: Compatible with all major brands of SEM’s
- 50 nm Correlation Accuracy: Using a proprietary technique, datasets are overlaid in seconds
- Automated Alignment procedure: Direct imaging in the desired location
- High Quality Light Microscope: High NA objectives compatible with air, water, and oil based experiments
- Multiple Fluorescence Channels: Four standard channels with option to add customized wavelengths
- Super Resolution Capability: Equipped with STORM microscopy yielding 20 nm resolution (optional)