Automated Particle Analysis
The Phenom desktop SEM with ParticleMetric software allows easy generation and analysis of SEM images. The integrated ParticleMetric software allows the user to gather morphology and particle size data for many submicron particle applications. The fully automated measurements of ParticleMetric allow a level of visual exploration beyond optical microscopy that can lead to new discoveries and innovations in powder design, development, and quality control.
- Integrated software in Pro Suite for online and offline analysis
- Correlate particle features such as diameter, circularity, aspect ratio and convexity
- Create image datasets with Automated Image Mapping
- Advanced detection algorithm with default settings for non-expert user and advanced settings for experts
- Statistical data with high-quality SEM images
- Intuitive user interface
The histograms, scatter plots and generated images can be exported in the selected format to be used as a reporting tool. Histograms of any measured particle property can be generated by numerical value and volume. Scatter plots can be plotted from any combination of particle properties to reveal correlations and trends. The Phenom particle analysis solution allows users to obtain the data they need when they need it. ParticleMetric accelerates particle analysis and improves product quality.