Standard Sample Stage
The Phenom XL comes equipped with a chamber that allows analysis of large samples. Sample loading is simple and easy and the proprietary venting/loading mechanism ensures the fastest vent/load cycle in the world.
- Up to 100 mm x 100 mm
- Analyze multiple samples, up to 36 on 12 mm pin stubs
Motorized Tilt & Rotation SEM Sample Holder
- Eucentric tilt and compucentric rotation on a desktop SEM
- Fast time-to-image with sample loading < 1 minute
- Navigation with real-time CAD rendering of sample and chamber
- Tilt angle up to 90˚
- Fully integrated anti-collision safety mechanism
SEM Resin Mount Inserts
Resin mount sample inserts are available in three standard sizes: 25mm (1 inch), 32mm (1 ¼ inch) and 40mm (1 ½ inch) diameters.