Meteorite EDS Map
Integrated Circuit EDS Map
Phenom Pro/ProX Desktop SEM
The Phenom Pro/ProX G6 desktop scanning electron microscope is the ultimate all-in-one imaging and X-ray analysis system. A unique and powerful core architecture combines with a host of hardware and software features to provide the most complete desktop SEM solution on the market.
The Phenom Pro/ProX G6 desktop SEM a high-performance SEM for imaging and analysis. Upgrade the Pro to a ProX for analyzing sample structures AND their elemental composition. Elemental Mapping and Line Scan allows further analysis of the distribution of elements. The innovative design of the Phenoms desktop SEM provides several advantages over every other desktop SEM:
- Only 30 seconds from sample loading to electron imaging. The Phenom desktop SEM is the fastest SEM.
- The high brightness Cerium Hexaboride (CeB6) source is 10x brighter than tungsten sources resulting in better image resolution at lower accelerating voltages on any sample.
- Multiple acceleration voltages
- Color optical camera for single-click navigation
- Charge reduction mode reduces need to coat samples
- Elemental analysis EDS/EDX option
- Secondary electron detector option
- Small footprint
- No infrastructure needed
All-New Phenom User Interface!
|Phenom Pro/ProX G6 Desktop SEM|
|Optical navigation camera||• Color image|
• Bright-field and dark-field illumination
• Magnification range: 20 – 134x
|Electron source||Ultra-high brightness, long-life CeB6 crystal source|
|Max. SEM magnification||350,000x|
|Resolution||• ≤ 8 nm (BSD)|
• ≤ 6 nm (SED)(optional)
|Image output resolution||Up to 7,680 x 4,800 pixels|
|Acceleration voltages||• Presets: 5 kV, 10 kV, and 15 kV|
• Adjustable range: 4.8 kV – 20.5 KV
|Vacuum modes||High and low vacuum|
• EDS (optional)
• SED (optional)
|Sample diameter||Up to 32 mm|
|Sample height||Up to 100 mm|
|Compare with other Phenom SEMs|