The Phenom ProX desktop scanning electron microscope is the ultimate all-in-one imaging and X-ray analysis system. A unique and powerful core architecture combines with a host of hardware and software features to provide the most complete tabletop SEM solution on the market.
The Phenom Pro/ProX tabletop SEM a high-performance SEM for imaging and analysis. Upgrade the Pro to a ProX for analyzing, sample structures and their elemental composition. The optional Elemental Mapping and Line Scan software allows further analysis of the distribution of elements. The innovative design of the Phenoms provides a list of advantages over every other desktop SEM:
- Only 30 seconds sample loading to electron imaging. The Phenom desktop SEM is the fastest SEM.
- The high brightness Cerium Hexaboride (CeB6) source is 10x brighter than tungsten sources resulting in better image resolution at lower accelerating voltages on any sample.
- Multiple acceleration voltages/li>
- Color optical camera for single-click navigation
- Charge reduction mode reduces need to coat samples
- Elemental analysis with EDS option
- Secondary electron detector option
- Small footprint
- No infrastructure needed
|Category||Pro / ProX Specification|
|Electron source||Ultra high brightness, long life CeB6 crystal source|
|Optical navigation camera||20 – 135x magnification; color image; bright-field and dark-field illumination|
|SEM magnification range||80 – 150,000x|
|Resolution||< 10 nm (BSD) & < 8 nm (SED)|
|Digital zoom||Max. 12x|
|Acceleration voltages||5 – 15 kV|
|Vacuum modes||High and low vacuum|
|Sample diameter||Max. 32 mm|
|Sample height||Max. 100 mm|
|More info||Compare with the Phenom XL and Pure|