Phenom Pure Desktop SEM
The Phenom Pure G6 is an entry-level desktop SEM that provides a straightforward imaging solution perfect for teaching environments or basic R&D applications. The power and innovative design of all Phenom systems are distilled into the perfect image-only platform, offering the best value of any SEM on the market.
The innovative design of the Phenom provides several advantages over every other desktop SEM:
- Superb Image Quality: The CeB6 source is 10x brighter than tungsten sources and achieves better resolution at lower accelerating voltages. That means great looking images on any sample.
- No User Maintenance: The Phenom is always ready. The CeB6 source lasts 30x longer than tungsten sources, allowing maintenance-free operation for years at a time.
- Ease of Use: Quickly find areas of interest using the Never-Lost navigation, an interactive relationship between optical and electron images using a self-centering motorized sample stage. Acquire an image immediately – no source tilt or stigmation alignments required.
- Vibration Insensitivity: The Phenom is the only SEM that is insensitive to vibrations. It can be used in noisy environments without limitations
- Speed to Image: Only 30 seconds from sample loading to electron imaging. The Phenom is the fastest SEM.
- Low-Vacuum Mode: Image non-conducting samples without extra sample preparation or gold coating.
- Easy Upgrade Path: The Phenom Pure can be upgraded to the Pro or ProX on-site. Add a performance package for higher-magnification imaging, a secondary electron detector for better surface sensitivity on organic materials, or an energy dispersive X-ray spectrometer (EDS/EDX) for elemental analysis.
All-New Phenom User Interface!
|Phenom Pure G6 Desktop SEM|
|Optical navigation camera||• Color image|
• Bright-field and dark-field illumination
• Magnification: 20x fixed
|Electron source||Ultra-high brightness, long-life CeB6 crystal source|
|Max. SEM magnification||175,000x|
|Resolution||• ≤ 15 nm (BSD)|
• ≤ 15 nm (SED)(optional)
|Image output resolution||Up to 7,680 x 4,800 pixels|
|Acceleration voltages||Presets: 5 kV and 10 kV|
|Vacuum modes||High and low vacuum|
• EDS (optional)
• SED (optional)
|Sample diameter||Up to 32 mm|
|Sample height||Up to 100 mm|
|Compare with other Phenom SEMs|