The Phenom Pure is an entry-level desktop SEM that provides a straightforward imaging solution perfect for teaching environments or basic R+D applications. The power and innovative design of all Phenom systems are distilled into the perfect image-only platform, offering the best value of any SEM on the market.
The innovative design of the Phenoms provides a list of advantages over every other desktop SEM:
- Superb Image Quality: The CeB6 source is 10x brighter than tungsten sources and achieves better resolution at lower accelerating voltages. That means great looking images on any sample.
- No User Maintenance: The Phenom is always ready. The CeB6 source lasts 30x longer than tungsten sources, allowing maintenance-free operation for years at a time.
- Ease of Use: Quickly find areas of interest using the Never-Lost navigation, an interactive relationship between optical and electron images using a self-centering motorized stage. Acquire an image immediately – no source tilt or stigmation alignments required.
- Vibration Insensitivity: The Phenom is the only SEM that is insensitive to vibrations. It can be used in noisy environments without limitations
- Speed to Image: Only 30 seconds sample loading to electron imaging. The Phenom is the fastest SEM.
- Low-Vacuum Mode: Image non-conducting samples without extra sample preparation or gold coating.
- Easy Upgrade Path: The Phenom Pure can be upgraded to the Pro or ProX on-site. Add a performance package for higher-magnification imaging, a secondary electron detector for better surface sensitivity on organic materials, or an energy dispersive X-ray spectrometer (EDS/EDX) for elemental analysis.
|Category||Phenom Pure Specification|
|Electron source||Ultra high brightness, long life CeB6 crystal source|
|Light optical microscope||Fixed 20x magnification; black & white image; bright-field & dark-field illumination|
|SEM magnification||Max. 65,000x|
|Resolution||< 30 nm|
|Digital zoom||Max. 12x|
|Acceleration voltages||5 – 10 kV|
|Vacuum options||High and low vacuum|
|Sample diameter||Max. 32 mm|
|Sample height||Max. 100 mm|
|More info||Compare with the Phenom Pro / ProX and XL|