The IviumStat.h is Ivium’s high performance potentiostat/galvanostat/ZRA. It is well-suited for applications requiring a wide dynamic range, such as battery testing, corrosion measurements, and electrochemical research applications due to its broad current measurement capabilities and wide frequency range for impedance. It has a high power of ±5A and low current ranges, down to 1pA full scale.
All measurement and data processing software is included (for Windows-based PCs).
- Automatic current range selection: 1pA to 10A/1mV to 10V (50V)
- Automatic variable noise filter and potentiostat/galvanostat stability settings
- Simultaneous acquisition of current/potential and up to 8 peripheral analog signals
- Real-time data display up to 500 pnts/s. Acquisition up to 100,000 pnts/s is stored in instrument memory
- Applicable scan rates: 1µV/s to 10,000V/s
- Minimum interval time: 10µs (0.125µs resolution)
- Result optimization by automated tuned filters, gain amplifiers and DC-subtraction
Talk to an Electrochemical Expert Today!
The maximum current or potential of the instrument can be defined by the operator. Thus valuable samples may be protected, and unsafe situations prevented.
Multiple analog and digital input & output ports are available for monitoring & control of peripheral equipment. This functionality is fully integrated into the software.
The IviumStat.h can be expanded with various options and modules, including a Bipotentiostat, True Linear Scan generator, various power boosters, and multiplexer.